Never get locked out again
Our unique remote server control feature uses an independent computer, with its own CPU, RAM, storage, OS, LAN and network connection. So, even if your server stops responding for any reason, you'll still be able to perform your own hardware reboot.
- Server video output streamed to your browser.
- Direct keyboard and mouse control.
- Perform your own hardware reboot.
- Full BIOS configuration access.
- Full boot sequence output.
- Mount ISO CD images.
- Install your own software.
- Easy access from any Java or ActiveX compatible browser.
Remote Desktop (Windows) & SSH (Linux)
For involved server control, RDC provides access to your server's desktop direct on your own PC. RDC is available on Windows dedicated servers, with client software available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
SSH gives you direct command line login for Linux servers from your PC, plus many PDAs and even some mobile phones. Through SSH tunneling, you can even set up virtual private networking and remote desktop server control.