Part 1: Business Models & Marketing
The first webinar in the Fasthosts Reseller training programme is designed to help you be in the best place to be able to grow your business profitably.
Learn the importance of:
- Understanding your market
- Defining your business proposition
- Maximising the return you get from the services you offer
- The potential contribution that can be made to your business success by including Fasthosts products
By the end of the webinar you will have the tools and thought processes to help you grow and market your business effectively.
Part 2: Site Design & Development
This webinar provides a systematic and practical approach to the design and development of websites.
- Exploring the decision-making processes of website visitors and how they can be persuaded to make the decisions desired by the website owner
- How decision processes can be translated into website workflow and then how website workflow can be mapped onto site design
- The key role of standards, frameworks and libraries in modern website development
By the end of the webinar, you will have a robust framework for discussing design issues with clients and for negotiating design work in a manageable yet results-focused way.
Part 3: SEO & Analytics
This webinar will introduce the core issues that impact on how high your websites rank in the major search engines. We will then move on to look at how we can track and analyse this traffic using website analytics.
- Building an understanding of how the search engines work
- What factors impact your rankings
- The practical steps you can take to increase the traffic to your sites
The session will use practical examples throughout and give direction to free resources for further learning and reference. The session will also build your knowledge of the key analytics tools available, the core reports and metrics that you should be monitoring and how you can use this data to improve your websites and ultimately drive more business from website traffic.
Part 4: Blogs & Social Media
While social media is increasingly part of people’s personal lives, allowing them to keep in touch with friends and family. It is still used ineffectively by many organisations to engage with existing and prospective customers.
This session will help you:
- Select the right channels to help prospects find your site
- Learn how it can be used effectively to support existing customers
- Find out how to measure overall success
The half hour session will have a particular focus on blogging, LinkedIn and Twitter as social media vehicles for businesses.
Part 5: Security
The Internet exposes you and your clients to numerous potential information security threats. This webinar will cover the security principles critical to protecting your systems, data and therefore your organisation's reputation.
You will learn:
- The key areas of risk for email and web hosting environments
- The core security principles and their practical and regulatory implications
- How to encourage a security mindset
- Best practice for passwords, data storage and coding standards
- Resources for protecting and verifying your security
Armed with this information, you will be well placed to prioritise the security aspects to focus on for your operations.
Part 6: Branding & Hosting
The final webinar in the programme looks at the importance of branding and how it can enable you to get the most value from your client relationships.
The webinar will look at:
- How you position your brand
- The importance of a consistent look and feel in all you marketing and sales materials
- Reseller tools available that allow you to sell Fasthosts product under your own brand
- Differentiating your services from your competitors
At the end of the webinar you should feel equipped to create and promote your brand to your clients and make the most of the marketing opportunities available to you.
The Fasthosts Reseller training programme is available to all Web Designer Advanced Resellers. Sign up today for access to these exclusive tools and get your web hosting business off to the best start.