The Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a CRO strategy from the ground up in order to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
You will have strong analytical skills and be comfortable analysing large data sets to identify trends and new opportunities for improvement. You will be running various A/B tests to optimise conversions, assess the impact of changes and improve the customer journey.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage testing projects on an ongoing basis
- Identify customer drop off points and areas for improvement
- Customer journey mapping from first to last click
- Segment customers from various traffic channels and work with other departments to improve conversion rates
- Plan and implement data-led multivariate testing
- Collect data from A/B testing and present to internal stakeholders
- Carry out additional quantitative and qualitative research on visitors to understand their behaviour
- Work with the design team to optimize landing pages
- Establish and maintain the main product conversion funnels
- Establish benchmarks and KPIs to assess the success of various projects
- Constantly monitor data and analytics to quickly identify changes in performance
- Work closely with the UI and development team to improve the customer journey
- Ensure tracking and reporting is performing as expected and identify any areas of concern
- Work closely with other departments such as PPC to ensure we are constantly achieving the best levels of ROI
Skills and experience
You will need previous experience of working in a CRO role and will need a proven track record of improving online conversion rates. You will also need a strong background in customer acquisition, expansion and retention techniques that lead to revenue growth.
- Previous experience of data analysis with strong attention to detail
- Previous expeirence with testing software such as Google Optimize as well as various heatmapping tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to represent the UK business to all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with analytics tools such as GA and Adobe
- Experience preparing reports for various stakeholders
- Experience working to KPIs
- Previous experience of working with ecommerce sites
- Regularly achieving large scale customer growth (Thousands of customers) in a subscription based/ reoccurring revenue based business
- Working to KPIs that result in millions of pounds in annualised revenue
- Several years of experience successfully cross and upselling to a large scale customer base in an online business
- Experience within a technical industry
- To be a great communicator; Using a variety of methods and always open, honest and direct.
- Excellence; to excel at what I do by committing and delivering on promises to an excellent quality.
- Customer Focus; to obsess about customers to ensure we meet or exceed their expectations.
- Dynamic; take action to move forward quickly and inspire teams to move quickly with you.
- Creative; Come up with innovative new approaches and create an environment in which learning and improvement is always encouraged.
- Results orientated; A strong desire to achieve and inspire / motivate others to help achieve business goals.
- Commercial Acumen; Strong understanding of the business, the market environment and what needs to be done to succeed.
- Team Working; to lead and work as part of a team to succeed together.
- Leadership; to set a good example by maintaining a professional approach at all times and to inspire and motivate team members to achieve individual and collective success.
We offer you:
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Opportunities to visit the best industry conferences across Europe
- Free parking close to our offices in a vibrant city centre location
- Contributory pension scheme, Health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Free soft drinks, fruit and computer games available in our break rooms.
- Excellent coffee!
- Great social activities: summer and Christmas parties, fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
Featured vacanciesFull list of vacancies
Linux Systems Engineer
Do you want to be hands-on with large scale, global, hosting platforms, working as part of Europe's #1 Hosting Provider? You will join a team of experienced Linux systems engineers and operations specialists in the designFull Job Spec
Technical Support Advisor
Situated in a fun, fast-paced and extremely friendly office environment, we provide 24/7 multi-channel technical and user support to our customers via Phone, Email, ChatFull Job Spec