Responsible for developing, implementing and managing integrated campaigns to our potential customers. Works closely with the product teams and online sales team to deliver effective campaigns that support sales targets and increase brand awareness.
Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness and drive constant improvement through experimentation. Work with support teams to maximise CMS data to initiate, execute and measure campaigns to new customers.
Work as part of a team of Marketing professionals and work closely with other teams across a matrix organisation to create and deliver campaigns that elevate the awareness of the FH brand.
Chris James works in the it-and-development department
Tim Gudgeon-Osterritter works in the it-and-development department
George Daly works in the it-and-development department
Dave Jones works in the finance-and-hr department
Micaela Swan works in the it-and-development department
Duties and responsibilities
Responsible for development and achievement of marketing campaigns that achieve net customer growth and customer lifetime value targets.
Email marketing – create and manage email campaigns to existing customers and for new customer acquisition.
Social media marketing – manage the creation of content and deliver social media campaigns that raise the awareness of the Fasthosts brand and improve engagement.
Work with the website team to create high performing/converting pages that support campaign activity.
Create and manage the delivery of the annual Fasthosts events and sponsorships schedule.
Using online marketing skills and experience to contribute to the development of go to market plans for product launches.
Managing the creation of marketing material in line with the Fasthosts media plans.
Managing the creation of marketing material to support product updates and new product launches.
Managing the creation of web pages to support online sales objectives.
Organising events and exhibitions and the creation of all supporting event materials.
The creation and ongoing collection of case studies.
Working closely with the product and sales teams to create and manage product campaigns.
Successful delivery of high quality marketing materials to tight deadlines.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in an online technology based environment is essential.
- Experience of working in collaboration with a diverse range of business functions and customers to drive change and achieve delivery.
- Candidates must possess a deep understanding of marketing fundamentals and a track record of successful marketing initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to represent the UK business to all levels of the organization.
- An understanding of online marketing is essential with experience in selling hosted products through multiple channels.
- Several years of experience successfully cross and upselling to a large scale customer base in an online business.
To be a great communicator; Using a variety of methods and always open, honest and direct Strong leadership qualities to drive and support the team in order to achieve organisational goals and make a positive difference.
Proven marketer with a creative streak, the successful candidate will be able to produce a high volume of high quality materials.
An understanding of online marketing is essential. Experience in managing e-commerce products with an appreciation for online customer journeys would be an advantage as well as experience working in a technology based environment.
CRM experience as well as a good understanding of customer lifecycle management.
Good content creation skills.
Excellence; to excel at what I do by committing and delivering on promises to an excellent quality.
Customer Focus; to obsess about customers to ensure we meet or exceed their expectations.
Dynamic; take action to move forward quickly and inspire teams to move quickly with you.
Creative; Come up with innovative new approaches and create an environment in which learning and improvement is always encouraged.
Results orientated; A strong desire to achieve and inspire / motivate others to help achieve business goals.
Commercial Acumen; Strong understanding of the business, the market environment and what needs to be done to succeed.
Team Working; to lead and work as part of a team to succeed together.
Leadership; to set a good example by maintaining a professional approach at all times and to inspire and motivate team members to achieve individual and collective success.
We offer you:
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme, Aviva health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
- Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football tournament once a year)
- Fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
Featured vacanciesFull list of vacancies
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing integrated campaigns to our potential customers, working closely with the product teams and online sales teams.Full Job Spec
You will be responsible for implementing and executing the PPC strategy for Fasthosts. You will own the PPC mediums including Google Adwords, Bing and Social Media entities.Full Job Spec