You will be responsible for implementing and executing the PPC strategy for Fasthosts You will own the PPC mediums including Google Adwords, Bing and Social Media entities. Working closely with the UK Sales manager and product managers to ensure each product campaign is optimised to match the current product offerings.
Chris James works in the it-and-development department
Tim Gudgeon-Osterritter works in the it-and-development department
George Daly works in the it-and-development department
Dave Jones works in the finance-and-hr department
Micaela Swan works in the it-and-development department
Duties and responsibilities
Using best practice to define and implement the PPC strategy to the business goals and objectives.
Develop and manage paid search campaigns across multiple channels identifying opportunity and maximising the brand exposure.
Own and manage all tools to support and optimise performance media activity including bid management, competitor benchmarking, etc.
Search query reporting and refinement.
Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all paid digital marketing.
Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Create and manage ad copy.
Attend such meetings with stakeholders as required.
Skills and experience
- Experience in hands on PPC environment managing Social advertising, PPC and Display campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing best practice, particularly PPC, Social and SEO.
- Commercially minded with practical knowledge of ecommerce structure.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills ideally with Google Analytics.
- Experience using Google Tag manager.
- Experience of running PPC/display/social media campaigns.
- Strong paid search experience.
- Develop expertise in all key search engines and performance media channels globally and keep abreast of all new performance media developments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & strategies.
- Proven ability to think strategically.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Experience of managing substantial marketing budgets.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Goal oriented and performance drive.
We offer you:
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme, Aviva health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
- Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football tournament once a year)
- Fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
Featured vacanciesFull list of vacancies
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing integrated campaigns to our potential customers, working closely with the product teams and online sales teams.Full Job Spec
You will be responsible for implementing and executing the PPC strategy for Fasthosts. You will own the PPC mediums including Google Adwords, Bing and Social Media entities.Full Job Spec