We are looking for a Product Owner to join our talented Product Team in Gloucester to support the business with product definition and delivery, and monitoring the lifecycle of products within the IONOS and Fasthosts Hosting business.
You will work with stakeholders across the organisation (including Germany) to align the requirements of all business units to define and deliver product initiatives that provide the highest quality functionality, user experience and performance to the customer. Then, working closely with technical delivery teams together you will define and drive the product development in an Agile delivery process line with the overall product strategy.
Put simply, we are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills to build relationships with the business, apply a clear understanding of the product requirements in order to write and evaluate the product requirements and user stories, and to effectively communicate these to the Development teams to ensure we are working efficiently, effectively and, most importantly, getting the customer what they need.
To achieve this you will...
- Conducts competition analysis
- Cooperate closely with commercial teams to align product design and delivery
- Report the status of the product(s) and the ongoing and planned initiatives comprehensively
- Maintain the product backlog and definition of the requirements
- Take responsibility for the overall product and feature lifecycle
- Defines, measures and optimise the product KPIs
- Play an active role in the delivery team to ensure clarity of requirements, answer questions, facilitate fast delivery and decision making in relation to product UX, features and function
- Ensures technical product launch and required communications are available to all parts of the business
We are offering a hybrid working model to provide the work/life balance that we have all come to appreciate, with the support and equipment to ensure you have everything you need to work effectively. Coupled with a competitive salary and great benefits, Fasthosts is a great place to work!
What experience do I need?
You will need to demonstrate the ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders and senior management, and be able to evidence good commercial awareness in devising and maintaining the product strategy and roadmap. Exceptional communication, leadership and motivational skills are essential for this role.
Prior experience as product owner/manager within an IaaS, PaaS, SaaS business would be advantageous.
- Proven experience of working as a Product Manager, Product Owner or a related role within a relevant technical environment
- Experience of Agile delivery methodologies
- Background and understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of leading full lifecycle software product developments
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel within Europe when required
Anything else to know?
In addition to a supporting and collaborative work environment, we acknowledge that there is more to work than, well work! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to support your health, mental wellbeing and work/life balance. We also encourage individual growth and development with tailored development plans to grow your personal and professional development within the company.
Benefits include (but by no means are limited to):
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life assurance
- Employee assistance programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking close to our offices in a vibrant city centre location
- Free soft drinks, fruit, and excellent coffee are available in our multiple break rooms.
Put in your application now for consideration and don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to learn more.
If your application is suitable a member of the recruitment team will reach out to you for an initial call and let you know what to expect next.We are looking forward to hearing from you