An opportunity for a Resource Planner has opened in our Operations teams to work collaboratively with our Operational Management Team to ensure workload, productivity, and performance are managed and optimised on a daily basis.
Using the telephony system, online support tools, and internal tools our Resource Planners manage the workload across customer-facing teams (sales, retentions, tech support, and IT Ops), while monitoring performance across operational teams, and by coordinating any tactical measures required they ensure our customer-facing teams meet relevant performance targets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate a daily Operational briefing with line managers/team leaders.
- Plan rota’s and schedule offline tasks, while creating impact assessments for different scenarios.
- Prioritize call/ticket queues for 1st line and all escalated ticket queues, in line with corporate strategy.
- Maintain the agent skills-based routing matrix.
- Support operation team leaders with Resource Management e.g. schedule adherence, offline time, and or poor levels of productivity.
- Ensure customer-facing agents are kept up to date regarding service impacting issues/outages.
- Coordinate tactical service level improvement activity with the operational management team.
- Maintain Workforce Management Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain and update CRM workspaces and navigation sets.
- Review results and identify trends to make recommendations to the Operational Management Team.
- Make updates to knowledge-based articles based on customer feedback.
What experience do I need?
While a similar background is useful, if you are an excellent communicator, with strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to adapt and flex with change to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the next step in a fantastic career.
Training is offered (ongoing) along with the ability to build and diversify your skillset and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Intermediate level Excel and database experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to Flex and adapt to change to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Previous Resource Management experience.
- An awareness of key resource planning/scheduling principles.
- Knowledge of working with Alcatel call routing technology (or similar) and CCS real-time/reporting tools.
Anything else to know?
In addition to a supporting and collaborative work environment, we acknowledge that there is more to work than, well work! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to support your health, mental wellbeing and work/life balance. We also encourage individual growth and development with tailored development plans to grow your personal and professional development within the company.
Benefits include (but by no means are limited to):
- 27 days annual leave
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Opportunities to visit the best industry conferences across Europe
- Free parking close to our offices in a vibrant city centre location
- Contributory pension scheme, Bupa health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Free soft drinks, newspapers, fruit and computer games available in our break rooms.
- Excellent coffee!
- Great social activities: summer and Christmas parties, fitness groups, running teams, and many more.