The Fasthosts offices are set in the attractive surroundings of the recently redeveloped Gloucester Quays, with various amenities and attractions nearby. It’s a great lifestyle location that allows easy access to major towns and cities including Birmingham, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Cheltenham and Worcester, as well as the stunning countryside of the Cotswolds.
We recruit the very best, technologically savvy people who fit well with the Fasthosts culture and have the right skills to improve the business. Joining our growing organisation comes with unique opportunities for exceptional careers within the desirable technology industry. You’ll feel a sense of involvement, with real responsibility and engagement across our whole operation.
Long-term career prospects, with frequent opportunities for internal promotion and personal development.
A fun and engaging workplace with the best equipment, plus relaxation areas with real espresso machines.
Some of the most knowledgeable and friendly people in the industry, ensuring positivity at work and play.
As well as industry-matched salaries, staff enjoy socials, free parking, healthcare, drinks, fresh fruit and more.
Employees are continually encouraged to make a difference and innovate to deliver customer satisfaction.
Five reasons to join us:
Employee benefits package
We’re committed to offering our employees benefits that improve work–life balance and reward everyone fairly. These include:
- Competitive salaries – industry-benchmarked salaries to ensure we stay in line with the competition.
- Holiday – entitlement set at 25 days per annum plus bank holidays.
- Healthcare – access to a Bupa employee assistance programme as well as our employee healthcare scheme and free eye tests
- Pension – access to our pension scheme, with the details explained by an external financial advisor.
- Life assurance – our life assurance policy starts from a new employee’s first day.
- Modern facilities – onsite showers and restrooms, plus fresh fruit, espresso machines and refreshments provided.
- Parking – paid-for secure parking and bike storage areas, plus access to cycle to work schemes.
- Recognition – regular employee engagement awards, as well as long service awards to thank employees for their loyalty to the company.
- Support for life events – bonus payments or additional holiday for events such as child birth, adoption, marriage and moving house, plus access to childcare vouchers.
- Activities – team bonding at social events like our lively summer and Christmas parties, as well as running clubs and football groups
Everyone, from new graduates to experienced developers, benefits from a structured induction programme, followed up with ongoing training and development. Support ranges from one-to-one coaching and on-the-job learning to professional and technical courses in classrooms and online. Employees also regularly attend seminars and conferences, and work towards certifications and qualifications.
We talk a lot about teamwork in our business, not least because our ongoing success has been down to the way we quickly pull together project teams. You’ll find yourself working collaboratively, using the latest agile methodology and matrix management principles. At Fasthosts we start from the principle that everyone has an area of expertise and a valid point of view.
Leadership is a core Fasthosts competency, and every individual is expected to demonstrate that they can take ownership and make things happen. Every day our people play a vital role in helping us create value and grow the organisation. We’re always on the lookout for future leaders, and invest heavily in development of the right skills.