Our Linux Dedicated Server range
50% OFF for the first 3 months
Included with all Dedicated Servers
There are no limits on data and no extra charges, so you can make the most of your Linux Dedicated Server.
24/7 UK support
Our expert support teams can be contacted by email, phone and live chat – at any time of day.
No setup fees
We keep our pricing transparent – there won't be any hidden costs, just a straightforward monthly subscription.
The latest hardware, dedicated to you
Run your Linux projects with the power of 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, and storage options including high-capacity HDDs and superfast NVMe SSDs. Resources are dedicated to you at all times, so there's no sharing or contention – and you can always count on superb performance.
UK data centres and unlimited bandwidth
Your Linux Dedicated Server benefits from outstanding reliability and security with ISO 27001 certified data centres located in the UK. 1GB/s connectivity keeps a reliable connection, and there are no limits on bandwidth, so you can use as much as you need.
Provision your server in minutes
You won’t have to wait long for your Linux Dedicated Server to be ready to use. Instead of a lengthy setup process, you can be online in a matter of minutes.
Is your project cracking under pressure?
Whether you’re struggling to cope with visitor numbers, or big data is eating up processing power, heavy workloads can push hosting to its limits. Download our whitepaper to find out how Linux server hosting lets you unlock performance and take your projects to the next level.
We’re committed to supporting your Dedicated Server at every level.
- 24/7 UK support
- Our own UK data centres
- 100% enterprise-level hardware
- Operating systems and software
24/7 UK support
- Reach UK-based server hosting experts online or by phone, at any time of day.
- Find comprehensive help articles and how-to guides on our support site.
- Talk to our Professional Services team if you need help with an advanced project.
Our own UK data centres
- Benefit from the connectivity and proximity of data centres located in the UK.
- Fully ISO 27001 certified and running on 100% renewable energy.
- Expert engineers on-site 24/7 to monitor and maintain your server.
100% enterprise-level hardware
- Your machine is built from server-grade components with high standards of quality.
- 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors and DDR4 ECC RAM gives you the power you need for your Linux projects.
- Storage options include Intel P4510 NVMe SSDs and hardware RAID.
Operating systems and software
Superb performance and reliability for resource-hungry applications.
- Hardware is for your use only, and won't be shared with other users.
- Can handle high numbers of visitors without slowing down.
- No risk of ‘noisy neighbours’ clogging up your infrastructure.
- Easily manage high numbers of transactions on your online shop.
- Get the performance to run demanding ecommerce software like Magento.
- Ensure availability and a smooth experience for your customers.
RUN MAGENTO HOSTING
Large data volumes
- Dedicated Intel Xeon CPUs process your data with maximum efficiency.
- ECC RAM and RAID storage help keep your business-critical data safe.
- Upgrade to NVMe SSDs for superfast data read/write speeds.
Running multiple sites
- Run several websites on the same server with an increased pool of resources.
- Easily build and host websites for your clients on the same machine.
- Keep control with full root access to manage your websites.
- High-traffic websites
- Intensive ecommerce
- Large data volumes
- Running multiple sites
Make money by reselling Fasthosts Dedicated Servers
It’s simple to resell our Dedicated Servers to your own customers. As a Fasthosts Reseller, you can take full advantage of our expertise and industry-leading products. We’ll support you all the way.
BECOME A RESELLER
Want to know more about our Dedicated Server range?
Our team of experts is on hand to help you choose what Dedicated Server would suit you best. Just call us to discuss the needs of your project, and we'll help you find the ideal solution.
CALL US ON 0333 0142 706
Frequently asked questions
Questions about Linux Dedicated Servers? Our FAQs provide answers to the most common queries. You can also contact our expert support team at any time.
How do I use a Dedicated Server?
A Dedicated Server is just like having your own on-premises hardware in an office or server room. You can easily log in as an administrator, install software and manage data. If you just want to get going quickly with standard functions like hosting websites or email, it’s simple to add a server management tool like Plesk Onyx.
Which Dedicated Server should I choose?
If your projects are more resource-demanding, you should choose a Dedicated Server with a more powerful processor and higher levels of RAM. Our server specialists will be happy to advise you on the ideal technical specifications for your project.
Can you help me move my Linux project to a Dedicated Server?
Our Professional Services team can help you manage your project and move it to a Fasthosts Dedicated Server. The team have years of experience supporting thousands of installs across a range of industries. Contact us on 0333 0142 706 to find out more.
How can I get support with my Linux Dedicated Server?
We have created a wide range of online guides and knowledge base articles to provide help with your Dedicated Server – these can be found on our support site. We also offer 24/7 UK-based assistance from our team of expert technical support agents. Call our support specialists on 0333 0142 700.
What kind of security measures are in place on Fasthosts Dedicated Servers?
Our state-of-the-art UK data centres are protected by the latest innovations in both physical and digital security, and our systems provide advanced protection against DDoS attacks.
What is ECC RAM?
ECC stands for error-correcting code. ECC RAM is a specialised type of memory that fixes common errors that can potentially lead to corrupted data or system crashes. This makes ECC RAM an excellent choice for servers that run business-critical applications.
What’s the difference between HDD, SSD and NVMe storage?
Hard disk drives, or HDDs, are traditional storage devices that use spinning disks to house data. Solid-state drives, or SSDs, store data on microchips instead, so they can load that data much quicker. NVMe stands for Non-Volatile Memory Express, and is the latest, fastest technology that SSDs use to access data. If you need faster data read and write speeds, you should choose SSD storage, perhaps with NVMe for the very best performance. If, however, overall data capacity is a higher priority, an HDD server can still offer outstanding performance and value.
What is RAID storage?
RAID stands for redundant array of independent disks. It’s a technology that distributes data across multiple storage devices to provide improved reliability. RAID 1 is a commonly implemented RAID level that mirrors data across two separate storage drives to ensure redundancy – so if one disk fails, the data remains available. Software RAID uses the host operating system to manage the RAID process, while hardware RAID uses its own dedicated hardware.