Our Windows Dedicated Server range
50% OFF for the first 3 months
Included with all Dedicated Servers
With no limits on data, you don't need to worry about incurring extra fees. 1GB/s connectivity lets your traffic scale as you do.
24/7 UK support
Our support teams provide expert help by email, live chat or phone. They’re available around the clock and based in the UK.
No setup fees
We keep our pricing transparent – there won't be any hidden costs, just a straightforward monthly subscription.
The latest hardware, dedicated to you
Our Dedicated Servers are packed with 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, giving your Windows projects the high performance you expect. Choose between high-capacity HDDs and speedy NVMe SSDs to get the storage you need. No need to share – you get the whole machine, so you can always count on top-tier performance.
UK data centres and unlimited bandwidth
Our UK data centres are ISO 27001 certified and run on 100% renewable energy, and you're free from caps or fees with unlimited bandwidth included as standard.
Provision your server in minutes
Get up and running in a matter of minutes, so you don’t need to wait for a long setup. With our Windows server hosting you can get started straight away.
Is your project cracking under pressure?
Whether you’re struggling to cope with visitor numbers, or big data is eating up processing power, heavy workloads can push hosting to its limits. Download our whitepaper to find out how Windows server hosting lets you unlock performance and take your projects to the next level.
We’re committed to supporting your Dedicated Server at every level.
- 24/7 UK support
- Our own UK data centres
- 100% enterprise-level hardware
- Operating systems and software
24/7 UK support
- Get expert assistance by phone, online or by email – at any time of day.
- Find comprehensive help articles and how-to guides on our support site.
- Our Professional Services team can help migrate and manage advanced projects.
Our own UK data centres
- The connectivity and reliability of data centres located in the UK.
- ISO 27001 certification and the latest data security technology.
- Expert engineers on-site 24/7 to monitor and maintain your server.
- Running on 100% renewable energy.
100% enterprise-level hardware
- Your machine is built entirely from server-grade, high quality components.
- 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors and DDR4 ECC RAM.
- Storage options include Intel P4510 NVMe SSDs and hardware RAID.
Operating systems and software
Superb performance and reliability for resource-hungry applications.
- Your hardware is used for your website alone – no sharing with other users.
- High traffic periods can be handled effortlessly with guaranteed performance.
- "Noisy neighbours" are a thing of the past with your own separate space.
- High numbers of transactions can be handled easily.
- Easily run resource-intensive ecommerce software like Magento.
- Ensure availability and a smooth experience for your customers.
Run Magento Hosting
Large data volumes
- Dedicated 2nd Gen Intel Xeon CPUs process your data with maximum efficiency.
- ECC RAM and RAID storage help keep your business-critical data safe.
- Power up your data read/write speeds by choosing NVMe SSDs.
Running multiple sites
- Access enough resources to run several websites on the same server.
- Use your powerful hardware to run sites for your clients.
- Full root access lets you control every aspect of your websites.
- High-traffic websites
- Intensive ecommerce
- Large data volumes
- Running multiple sites
Make money by reselling Fasthosts Dedicated Servers
It’s simple to resell our Dedicated Servers to your own customers. As a Fasthosts Reseller, you can take full advantage of our expertise and industry-leading products. We’ll support you all the way.
Become a reseller
Want to know more about our Dedicated Server range?
Contact our team of experts if not sure which option to choose. With many years of industry experience, we'll be able to help you find a solution which perfectly suits your needs.
CALL US ON 0333 0142 706
Frequently asked questions
If you've got any questions about Dedicated Servers, see below for answers to our most common queries. Our expert support team is also available on 0333 0142 700.
Which Windows Dedicated Server should I choose?
If your projects are more resource-intensive, you should choose a Dedicated Server with a more powerful processor and higher levels of RAM. Our server specialists will be happy to advise you on the ideal technical specifications for your project.
Can you help me move my project to a Fasthosts Dedicated Server?
Our Professional Services team can help you manage your project and move it to a Fasthosts Dedicated Server. The team have years of experience supporting thousands of installs across a range of industries. Contact us on 0333 0142 706 to find out more.
How can I get support with my Dedicated Server?
We have created a wide range of online guides and knowledge base articles to provide help with your Dedicated Server – these can be found on our support site. We also offer 24/7 UK-based assistance from our team of expert technical support agents. Call our support specialists on 0333 0142 700.
What is ECC RAM?
ECC stands for error-correcting code. ECC RAM is a specialised type of memory that fixes common errors that can potentially lead to corrupted data or system crashes. This makes ECC RAM an excellent choice for servers that run business-critical applications.
What’s the difference between HDD, SSD and NVMe storage?
Hard disk drives, or HDDs, are traditional storage devices that use spinning disks to house data. Solid-state drives, or SSDs, store data on microchips instead, so they can load that data much quicker. NVMe stands for Non-Volatile Memory Express, and is the latest, fastest technology that SSDs use to access data. If you need faster data read and write speeds, you should choose SSD storage, perhaps with NVMe for the very best performance. If, however, overall data capacity is a higher priority, an HDD server can still offer outstanding performance and value.
What is RAID storage?
RAID stands for redundant array of independent disks. It’s a technology that distributes data across multiple storage devices to provide improved reliability. RAID 1 is a commonly implemented RAID level that mirrors data across two separate storage drives to ensure redundancy – so if one disk fails, the data remains available. Software RAID uses the host operating system to manage the RAID process, while hardware RAID uses its own dedicated hardware.